Monday, June 10, 2013

My Book "Twice Blessed: A Parent's Guide to Twins" is Now Available!

I started writing this blog and some magazine articles about two years ago. When I started this blog, it was really just to post parts of the articles that I had published, and occasionally I added a thought here or there when something came to mind, that would be not be suitable for an article. But after several articles were published in both Twins Magazine and the Bulletwin, along with a couple in other publications, my wife urged me to turn the articles into a book. I agreed, as long as she provided the photos to go along with it. It had to be a team effort. Well, the book got written, and her photos were added, and it is now finally available to the general public. It is entitled Twice Blessed: A Parent's Guide to Twins and is currently available through Bookstand Publishing (in pdf and paperback), Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com, and Indigo.ca. It is also available in most online book retailers and in e-reader format for Kindle, Nook, and Kobo. For more information, you can either go to my website (unless you just came from there) at www.twiceblessedguidetotwins.com and/or "Like" my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/twiceblessedguidetotwins. The website and the Facebook page will update you on the book's availability. I hope you read the book and find it both helpful and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment